This is the perfect compliment for the mincemeat I made the other day, however you'll have to wait a few more days to see the completed product. For now, the pastry. :)
450g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
120g softened butter
1 tbsp sugar
100ml orange juice
1/2 orange zested
01. Place flour, baking powder, sugar and butter in a food processor.
02. Blend until of breadcrumb consistency.
03. Add in the egg.
04. Blend until egg has disappeared.
05. Add orange zest.
06. Pour in the juice little by little while blending.
07. Stop when dough has come together.
08. Refrigerate until ready to use.
And now you'll just have to wait :D
8 months ago